In version 2.54, new feature, password protection, is added. To use it, go to Menu/Settings/Preference and check the item Password Protection. Then, click Set Password.
After setup, password will be required at the next time Money Droid starts.
In version 2.48, preference to define first day of each month is added. It will affect Interval: Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.
E.g., specify first day with 5. Interval: Monthly will collect all transactions from the 5th day of this month to the 4th day of next month.
In version 2.42, number format is localized to meet system settings.
In version 2.41, date format is localized to meet system settings.
In version 2.40, a preference to change initial position (yellow bar) of current time in chart is added. Go to Menu>Settings/Preference and change item under Graphic Analysis.
Currently there are 3 options to locate initial position: First, Mid and Last.
"Money Droid 2.40 Getting Started"
moneydroid_2_4_getting_started.pdf (664 KB)
Click links below to download
"Money Droid 2.40 User Manual"
moneydroid_2_4_user_manual.pdf (1.46 MB)
Click links below to download
First, priced applications are currently only available to users in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.
Second, check android market help.
To find all the apps developed by me, try to type keyword "pub:VADER" into search bar of Market.
HTC users may receive message “The linked program is no longer installed on your phone” after updating Money Droid (or other applications.) Please reboot (turn off and turn on) the phone to make sure applications function normally.
This issue is due to HTC not adopting standard Android system.
- Do backup in version Trial. (Press Menu button in the first page and select Backup)
- Switch to version Pro.
- Do recovery in version Pro.
Initial balance is a transaction. Users can manually add it like a new transaction:
- Enter Transaction Editor page.
- Select the account.
- Select category “Initial Balance” (if there is not such category, please create one in Category Editor page.)
- Name it “Initial Balance” (or anything you like.)
- (If users have turned on Mark Visibility in Preference page.) Mark it “Reconciled.”
- Type initial balance into amount field.
- Select the date when the account was created.
- Click ok button and done
To install widget, long click on any empty space of home screen. A dialog will prompt. Select Widgets and choose Money Droid 1x1 (or 2x1, 4x1) in Choose widget page. Then, a widget will appear on home screen.
The other way to install widget is to press menu button on the phone and click Add. A dialog of Add to Home screen will also prompt.
There is no need to add currency which is already supported. To create/edit account with different currency, just select curreny in Account Editor page.
More, in Menu>Settings/Currency, the currency list is based on user accounts. (Irrelevant currencies will disappear.)
To add currency other than USD, TWD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, INR, JPY, KRW, MOP, MYR, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, THB and ZAR please email me.
Release Date: September 5, 2010
- Display password in format of ****, instead of numbers.
Release Date: September 4, 2010
- Add new feature: Password Protection. Go to Menu/Settings/Preference, to activate it.
Release Date: August 30, 2010
- Support new currency, BRL
Release Date: August 25, 2010
- Support new currency, SEK and LTL
Release Date: August 23, 2010
- Fix a bug that backup may not work correctly under Android 2.2
- Support new currency, RON
Release Date: August 17, 2010
- Revise code